- Made with 100% soy wax
- Sustainably sourced wooden wick that crackles when burning
- High quality fragrance oils that are carcinogen, mutagen, and toxin free
- 70 to 90 hour average burn time
- Always trim the wick each time before lighting candle - 1/8" for wooden wicks, 1/4" for cotton wicks
- To prevent candle from tunneling always burn long enough that melted wax reaches the jar edge
- Do not burn candle for longer than 4 hours (2 hours for mini jars)
- Stop burning candle when 1/2" of wax remains
- Keep burning candle away from children, pets, open windows, fans, hot surfaces
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
Flat rate shipping on orders over $50.
Orders will ship within three business days, unless otherwise specified on the item(s) ordered.
Local pickup available for free at Crimson House in Ossian with code LOCALPICKUP. Please leave a message in the note at checkout if you would like to use this option.
I typically order the mason jar candles, which I LOVE, and I purchased some mug candles for Christmas gifts. They are incredible, and the mugs are a great size for reuse afterwards. One of the mugs was broken during shipping (not from poor packing - the package was delayed, so who knows what kind of abuse it endured by the shipping handlers), and Rachel was able to get a new one shipped in time for Christmas. All the scents I’ve tried are amazing and I can’t say enough good things about Flameworks Apothecary - they’re the only candles I burn in my home and the only candles I gift to others. Thanks for making such great products and for the exceptional customer service!