A dark aquatic scent with an air of mystery. Notes of marine, bamboo, amber, and camphor followed by a base note of cedar.
Infused with natural essential oils including orange sweet, patchouli, lemon, geranium, nootka tree, and eucalyptus.
Top: Marine, Camphor, Bergamot
Middle: Lavender, Bamboo, Oakmoss
Base: Musk, Amber, Cedar, Patchouli
Each concrete vessel is handmade and will vary slightly. Made with a wooden wick, 100% soy wax, and fragrance oil that is mutagen, carcinogen, and toxin free.
Once you are done with your candle, place your concrete vessel in hot water (do not fill the inside of the vessel), and the wax will soften and you can scoop it out. Do not put wax down the drain. Wipe out vessel and it's ready to be repurposed as s succulent pot, a jar to hold items in your bathroom, or whatever else you can think up!
- Always trim the wick each time before lighting candle - 1/8" for wooden wicks, 1/4" for cotton wicks
- To prevent candle from tunneling always burn long enough that melted wax reaches the jar edge
- Do not burn candle for longer than 4 hours (2 hours for mini jars)
- Stop burning candle when 1/2" of wax remains
- Keep burning candle away from children, pets, open windows, fans, hot surfaces
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
Flat rate shipping is $7.95. Free shipping on orders of $75 and more with code FREESHIPPING at checkout.
Orders will ship within three business days, unless otherwise specified on the item(s) ordered. Orders will be sent via UPS or USPS.
Local pickup available for free at Crimson House in Ossian with code LOCALPICKUP. Please leave a message in the note at checkout if you would like to use this option.